Saturday, July 31, 2010

Livin' It, Losin' It, and Lovin' It

Woohoo! Just finished week 1 of the Live the Life program and I've lost 5 pounds! So that's 10 pounds on the 7 Day Challenge and 5 pounds on Live the Life = 15 pounds in all!!! And I've lost an inch off my waist and an inch off my hips!! Feeling good and going strong. I had a goal to achieve 45 seconds on the center plank hold (an amazing resistance exercise that sort of targets everything) this week and I did. I love feeling stronger each time I come back to an exercise. It's exhilarating to feel yourself getting stronger and accomplishing more and more at each workout. And my clothes are hanging on me. I went to change clothes, and forgot to unbutton and unzip my jeans and I simply slipped them off! When I realized what I'd done, I tried just pulling them up, and they came up like sweat pants! I smell a shopping trip coming up.

I'm excited about the new menu for this week. I already love the Blueberry Graham Ice Cream for meal 1. I mistakenly got chocolate protein powder, and, yum yum, is that good in this meal. I haven't run into anything I haven't just loved. Some Live the Life members have said they were apprehensive when looking at the recipes, but when they ate them, the taste just blew them away. I trust that the Kristi Approved meals are not only great for my body, but great for my taste buds. So I approach each new recipe with anticipation and excitement. I'm loving Live the Life and losing the weight, the inches, the bad self talk, and the old clothes. I'd like to repeat, woohoo! If you want to go shopping with me, go to www.kristiapproved.com and begin living the life, reclaiming your confidence, and saving your pennies for our shopping spree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment