Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kristi Approved 7 Day Challenge Results

Well, gang, if anyone is reading this, I want you to know what a difference 7 days makes. After a week on this program, I've lost 7 (SEVEN) pounds! The best part is I was never hungry and now have more energy than ever. My metabolism is changing and I've gone from a three-toed sloth to a lemur. I'm working towards hummingbird! I didn't fight dozing off in church this morning!!! I noticed the warm sanctuary didn't bother me at all. I already had two meals before church so I was alert and engaged. Sorry it didn't improve my singing, but maybe there's a Phase 5 for that!

I love the fact that I don't have to count points or worry if something is going to put me over my total for the day. It's summer and I don't do math in the summer! Everything is written down for me, even the store list. I just go to the market, buy my good, wholesome foods, come home and pre-prepare them, and then just throw them together when I need them. So cheap and easy (sort of like a gal I knew in high school, oops). The best part is they taste so good. I thought good for you had to be expensive and bland. Apparently not!

Day 7 is a day of rest from exercising. You'd think I'd welcome it. I might do a little meditative yoga later on, because I've become fascinated with how my body is changing and what I can do after just a week of physical activity. I've lost 2 inches off my waist and 1.5 inches off my hips! Amazing!

I've joined the Live the Life 12-week program. I'm waiting for the materials to arrived. In the meantime, I'll continue on another 7-Day course. I've tweaked all the recipes and just love them. But I can't wait for the new plan to arrive. I've been receiving emails from Kristi Approved and they keep you motivated. I love the success stories. Check it out at http://www.kristiapproved.com/ and start Living the Life. I'll be back with more (or should I say, LESS).

No comments:

Post a Comment