Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust!

I've just finished Week 2 of my Kristi Approved Live the Life program and I've lost another 2 pounds. My overall weight loss since I discovered KA in mid July is 17 pounds! Also, another dress size bit the dust and I'm in a new smaller size I haven't seen in years. New clothes here I come! I'm surprised at the changes in my world now. I get in and out of the car easier. I get in and out of restaurant booths easier. I dash up stairs easier and putting on and lacing up my shoes is easier. Life is just easier at a smaller size! And it's happier. I feel great, sleep great, and seem to be always on the go. It's hard to settle down and blog because it's sedentary. I'm making a dress for a wedding I will be attending next Saturday, and I had to wait to make it because I'm getting smaller every week! If an easier lifestyle with more energy is what you crave, join me at http://www.kristiapproved.com/ and start Living the Life. Henry James said, "It's time to start living the life you've imagined."

No comments:

Post a Comment