Saturday, July 24, 2010

Really Living the Life

Well, my new 12-week Live the Life program came yesterday. I started it today and there, at 6:25 this morning, was a welcoming and encouraging email in my inbox. A couple of the meals this week are similar to what I had during the 7 Day Challenge (and they happen to be two of my favorites) but the new ones are very delish and I think my new fave is the Apple Crunch Chicken Salad. Sooo good and filling and satisfying! The resistance training is just a little different but still the same exercises today. Still doing 3 sets but working up to 15 reps. I was a little intimidated but found the strength I'd built over the last 11 days on the 7 Day Challenge had me ready for this next step. I'm also having to speed up the treadmill for it to be a satisfying cardio session. And I feel so energized after my cardio. They have you do the resistance training first then the cardio, and boy that makes a big difference in how I feel afterwards. Like I could take on the world! I think my body is really beginning to transform. No cravings, no fatigue, sleep like a baby, and I wake around 6 a.m. without an alarm and I'm ready to go.

This Kristi Approved Live the Life program is the bomb! I'm noticing my skin seems fresher, hair shinier, body stronger, back stronger, posture better and I enjoy being busy and getting things done. Can't see a downside to this. We ate out tonight and I got grilled chicken, sweet potato, and broccoli. It was yummy, gluten free, and on the Live the Life plan! If you want to join me in transforming your life, go to www.kristiapproved.com and get all the info. Here's to living the life!

1 comment: