Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We Are Family

So I'm still doing the 7 Day Challenge, just repeating the past week. I'm waiting for my Live the Life Program book to come in the mail so I can start it. It's more detailed and you get personal coaching over the phone or email. I've incorporated these meals into our family meals now that Darrell and Katie are back from their trip. So this clean eating thing has become a family affair.

I've watched many of the videos Kristi Approved have done on their website and You Tube, and have noticed that they use the "Magic Bullet" blender to make their smoothies. I got one and love it! It's fast and convenient and doesn't take up hardly any space on the kitchen counter top. It would even fit in a good sized purse if you wanted to take it to work or on a trip. I'm all for convenience and the Live the Life team makes everything so easy for you. Check them out at http://www.kristiapproved.com/. Happy blending!

No comments:

Post a Comment