Saturday, August 28, 2010

Being Legal

Well folks, I've lost 3 pounds this past week for a total loss of 25 pounds! I now weigh what is printed on my driver's license. I'm legal! I'm now entering week 6 on my Live the Life program and I'm looking forward to the waffles, the egg-turkey breakfast muffin, banana pancakes, shrimp and potatoes and all the wonderful recipes for this week. Each week seems to get better and better. The family and I have found some new favorite dishes because of the program. Not only delicious but good for you. When I make anything now, portion size and clean eating come second nature to me. This has been a busy and rewarding week for me. I still am feeling the best I have in years and enjoying altering my clothes and buying new clothes. It just seems to get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment