Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sewing Skills

Well, here I am beginning week 5 of my Live the Life program and I've lost 3 pounds this week! That's a total of 22 pounds! I'm still surprised on Saturday mornings when I weigh myself and find I've lost weight after eating so well and so much all week. Of course I don't need the scale to tell me I'm getting smaller, my clothes are shouting that at me. I went on a shopping excursion with my daughter, Katie, and bought 5 new pairs of pants. I am a fairly good seamstress and can alter clothes easily, but good trouser pants (for work) need to fit well. So I'm taking in tops and shorts but I thought I'd better just buy my pants. It was so gratifying to try them on in a smaller size and they fit, comfortably!!! I have been going to thrift stores and buying some of my clothes because, I know in a few months, I'm going to need smaller sizes again! And all that shopping is burning calories. Yea, I like retail exercise!

People have been noticing the changes in me and it feels so good. Still feeling great, have lots of energy, and sleeping very well. As a matter of fact, my husband's even sleeping better. Not because of his eating program, but because of my lack of snoring!!!!!!! I know, that's an overshare but these are wonderful things that you can experience, too, if you want. Come along with me and enjoy a peaceful night's rest (for you and your partner) by joining Live the Life at www.kristiapproved.com. I was having a moment of discouragement (only a brief moment) this past week and out of the blue, Trish Allen, co-founder of the Live the Life program, called me. Her warm exuberance just washed over me and put me right back on track! What wonderful personal service. I think of Trish and Kristi more like mentor-friends than the knowledgeable, capable business owners-teachers that they are. I am looking forward to more wonderful discoveries as my new body emerges. Peeling away the layers of fat, opens you up to so many possibilities. I see many wonderful opportunities ahead for me. Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment