Saturday, September 18, 2010

Short and Sweet

Just a short post this week. Lost 2 pounds for a total of 32 pounds. It was a great week and I even enjoyed a few treats here and there. I do have a bit of a cold but I'm still moving around and getting things done. Celebrated my 37th wedding anniversary this week, and my husband sent me the most beautiful arrangement of flowers. He's such a sweetie. Enjoying some new clothes and I have a feeling a smaller size will be due by Thanksgiving. I've lost a total of 4 1/2 inches off my waist and 4 1/4 off my hips. No wonder my clothes keep getting baggy. I'm in a pretty good routine now and eating is not a problem. I don't seem to mind that others are eating lots of sweets when I have just a taste. I find I'm much easier satisfied now. That's all for now. I'll be back in a week and, I hope, 2 pounds lighter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment