Saturday, October 16, 2010

A New Phase

Today was the end of the 12th week of my Live the Life program. That's an 84 day journey to becoming a better person not only physically but spiritually and emotionally, too. I'm so excited that I have lost 3 pounds this week for a total weight loss of 40 pounds!!! That's about the size of a kindergartener. Imagine carrying a 5 year old around all day and all night. Yikes!!! No wonder I feel so incredible.

I still have 25 pounds to go and will keep my Live the Life precepts close by to help me achieve my goal. I know I will get there because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can almost see the beautiful sight that will greet me as I emerge from this path to a place of peace and joy. I'm experiencing some of it now, but it will be so much better when I've completed my journey and enter a new phase of my life of maintaining all that I've accomplished and enjoying all of the rewards. I realize that I will still have the same challenges, problems, dissappointments and everyday boring tasks. But I will be meeting those challenges with a stronger, energetic, healthier body. With a clear head and strong heart, a person can accomplish many wonderful things and slay the most formidable dragons. Here's to the next 25 pounds! ~ The Dragon Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment